Gundam Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The years after the war was supposed to end three factions rose up once more. However there is another three factions that were created makeing this a 6 way war.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Gundam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GundamAdmin
Admin
GundamAdmin

Welcome to Gundam Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Gundam   Welcome to Gundam EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:19 am

Welcome to Gundam Team, a role-playing forum that encompasses all. What is our purpose? Fun!

Th universe is made up of six different factions that you may or may not follow. You are not required to follow a faction but it is not recomended unless you wish to be a mercenary. The factions are The Earth Federation, The Principality of Zeon, The Axis of Zeon, The Titans, and the A.E.U.G. Althought some of these factions emerged from the shadows of the Earth federation and Zeon they are just as strong as the others.

The universe itself is divided into different territory's run by each faction with there own rules regulations and reasons for running there area. Its up to you to decide which side to take.

This is a free role-play forum so there is no main storyline that you are obliged to follow. You create your own story or join that of others.

Our rules are few and simple, but they must be followed.
1) Respect others.
2) Be considerate of who you are role-playing with and do not leave them waiting forever. After two days, your partner has the right to god-mod your character enough so that his/her character can escape your inactiveness. (We understand that there are Real-Life matters, this is just a general rule to help others who want to keep playing. It is up to your partner whether to use it or not.)
3) Do not mix under any circumstances IC with OOC.

Other rules shall be added as soon as I see they are needed. Now, to help you better understand your world you must learn how to play with it.

There are forums and sub-forums. Each forum refers to the region it describes and the sub-forums to a specific place in that region. This does not mean that the only places you can post are the sub-forums. On the contrary, it is generally preferred although not necessary that you travel through the forum to reach the sub-forum. The forums are more general areas that you can rp as well.

It is not necessary to post in the forum to arrive at the sub-forum in most of the cases.(I don’t like generalization thus I say most and not All) You can just start your post and say: "After flying past the asteroid... he looked in his camera...a large battalion of Zaiku's..." And will leave that to your imagination, like my signature says. "Your imagination is only limited by yourself, show your creativity and your potential will be endless."

Now that you know what to do, read up on the history of Gundam, get a feel for it before you charge in head on. By the way I dont require you read everything but I will ask you to get more familiar with the series in general. I realize there are alot of seasons but we are not focusing on those, were focusing on Gundam itself.

Once youve finished reading proceed to the Character Creation and get started on your grand adventure. Also please read, things to keep in mind, this is important beacause well if you dont pay attention to these this whole forum falls apart.

One more important thing, this is also your world. If you need a space to be created, a new area, or have a few ideas to share, do not hesitate to let us know. Of course, do not ask us to make a new sub-forum and then not use it.

If you have any questions or suggestion you can pm the admin account or one of the admins, post it on OOC, or ask it on the http://Gundamteam.chatango.com
Back to top Go down
https://gundamchronicles.darkbb.com

Welcome to Gundam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gundam Team :: Basic Info :: Getting Started-
Jump to: